Revanesse Versa is an over-the-counter filler that reduces face wrinkles and gives your skin a healthy glow.
Schedule an Appointment
About Revanesse Versa
You’ve had your fill of looking in the mirror and not liking what you see. If you’re like many people desperate to do something about the lines and wrinkles that age has etched on your face, you’ve probably spent a small fortune on “miraculous”, award-winning” anti-aging creams and serums filled with nothing but promise.
Well, the fact is, nothing over-the-counter or online can give you real anti-aging results like Revanesse Versa.
Revanesse Versa is a new, unique anti-aging dermal filler comprised of the highest quality hyaluronic acid-base. Hyaluronic acid is a naturally occurring substance in the skin that can attract and hold large amounts of moisture. It replenishes skin naturally while enhancing your overall look and feel.
This new filler is a wrinkle-reducing, glow-inducing workhorse boasting long-lasting results with less post-injection swelling.
Frequently Asked Questions
Revanesse Versa is a relatively new dermal filler that can be used for a number of purposes. … The dermal filler which is composed mainly of hyaluronic acid can be used as a facial filler to even out wrinkles as well as a lip filler for better lip volume.
HA dermal fillers will typically last from 6 to 18 months. Ultimately, how long a filler lasts depends on the product, the area of treatment, and the patient.
To maintain your results, your healthcare provider can evaluate your goals and results and recommend a maintenance plan that will work for you.
Here’s what the treatment can do for the following areas:
- Smooth forehead lines
- Fill in frown lines
- Define nose bridge
- Remove bags and dark circles under eyes
- Volumize, sculpt and smooth cheeks
- Smooth nasolabial folds (laugh lines)
- Smooth Perioral lines (lipstick lines)
- Volumize lips and define the border
- Smooth marionette lines (chin lines)
- Contour chin and jaw
As we mentioned, Versa ranks in its own category when compared to other dermal fillers like Radiesse, Restylane, and Belatero.
- Versa offers almost immediate results, while the other fillers take longer to show any transformation.
- It feels and looks more natural.
- Versa can be injected easier which results in minimal pain, less swelling and little to no downtime. Other fillers require a longer recovery and a possible “puffy” face.